… I listen to Taylor Swift.
… the closest thing I get to fruit on any given day are Skittles.
… I make the same thing for dinner for three weeks straight.
… I take very long, hot, non tree hugger showers.
… I sleep with a mountain of clothes next to me on my bed instead of putting them away.
… I scream “I’m from INDIANA!” when petitioners stop me on the street.
… I sing in the 42nd street MAX elevator while I wait for it to go up. It distracts me from the fact that it smells like a urinal.
… I stay under the covers for an entire Sunday watching “Game of Thrones”. WINTER IS COMING!
… the “harp” iPhone alarm isn’t powerful enough to wake me up.
… I listen to the same Taylor Swift song four times while writing a blog post.
… my glasses are so dirty I can’t see out of them.
… I ride the long route home so that I can wear all of my Aqua Man gear – – shoe covers, rain pants, rain coat, hat, waterproof gloves. So cool.
Things to be happy about:
– A new funny new book on my Kindle bookshelf.
– Conquering various things on my personal to-do list.
– Putting pumpkin in everything. Tonight I put it in my stir-fry. According to the points made above, I will most likely eat this for the next three to four weeks.
– My grandma thinking that my future trip to the Netherlands is “so neat!”
– Field trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow!
Peace, love, and patchouli – Portland Pollyanna